Friday, September 25, 2015

Some Don'ts in Google Adsense

My revenue drops in Google Adsense. Not much. From US$ 30/month to US$ 9/month. Thank God I have a job and many side jobs. Otherwise I cannot support my family.
One thing that bugs me is I earn US$ 30 where my web's traffic is very little. After getting more and more visitos, how come the revenue is down? Not up? The RPM down from 1.35 (1 US$ for 1000 pageviews) into 0.2 only. 
Well, some violations I did is:


1. Create the same content in more than one blogs. Though all the blogs are mine, but it's forbidden. I delete 1 blog and remove Adsense in another blog. Because I use 2 blog provider to store my personal information just in case one of them down I used to have blog in Angelfire and Multiply where both of them are dead now.


2. I used some copy right photos in some posts. How foolish of me! But I am not a real journalist after all. Just a common blogger. A Newbie. I just delete the posts. In some post, I just remove the photo.

Well, no photo today since I am afraid in using copy right photos... :)

4 comments:

  1. Our Digital Marketing Services In Maryland are the best and you can’t find more suitable digital marketing packages for you in USA.
    Partake7 provides five digital marketing packages which are Free, Basic, Standard, Advanced and Power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you are providing the information about Some Don'ts in Google Adsense. This is the amazing information for person those who fresher in this field. You also providing the information about Create the same content in more than one blogs. Though all the blogs are mine, but it's forbidden. I delete 1 blog and remove Adsense in another blog.. Basically, we want to say that your knowledge really impressive that should be spread to all over the world so that you should create website where you can provide the all information about it. So to do the website you need a perfect hosting solution. you can choose Hong kong VPS Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this post and find it really informative for me. Thanks for sharing it, I hope I can find more in the future. Thanks for sharing this type of post. Dubai Dedicated Server Hosting

    ReplyDelete